Saturday, February 20, 2021

Published Article and the Cover Photo

American Association of Woodturners has released the 
February 2021  Vol 10 No 1 issue of


The cover photo is of me turning a beverage smoker.

Inside is an eight page how-to article written and photographed by me.

However, this could never have happened without 
the help of my wife Julie doing the proof reading 
and suggesting written improvements.  

Don McIvor, Editor of Woodturning FUNdamentals,
 was a delight to work with.

Overall getting this published was a great experience!

If you are a member of AAW then you can download the publication
 for free at  https://www.woodturner.org  > Resources   

This publication is copyrighted.

If you would like a copy of just my article please email me. 

2 comments:

JustGail said...

I just came over from Julie's blog - thank you for the instructions on making acrylic templates for quilts.

Beverage smoker? I had no idea there is such a thing.

Ann said...

You make beautiful pieces, Larry, and then you make templates for Julie. Wonderful.